Quick hello today! This summer is just flying by. Hope you all are enjoying your summer! ~Wearing~ Tee (Similar) Sunglasses Toms Clutch Golden Lane (Similar) Heels Kate Spade Jeans AG (old) Necklace Gunner and Lux
I always chuckle when people describe beauty products as things they "cant live without", I have list of my favorite products that I use religiously that just make my life easier.
There are so many products out there and some are waaay to expensive that are not worth the money and others are reasonably priced and well worth it. I have tried several and wanted to share with you my hits and misses.
To start, I should explain that I am a huge procrastinator. When I notice my beauty products are almost out, I still wait till I have used every last drop and am forced to re-order more. I usually order from Sephora.com because there is where I have had the best luck in finding products I really like and use.
For skin care, I have tried them all and found that most products, cheap or spendy, work about the same until I started using Philosophy products. I can actually say that I have noticed a difference in my skin.
1. Purity Made Simple~ Is by far the best cleanser I have used.
2. Hope In a Jar~ Is my favorite moisturizer I never feel greasy or oily after using it and love how it quickly absorbs.
3. When Hope Is Not Enough~ Okay, this product is a little spendy but I swear by it and think it is well worth the money. It is an oil that is an anti-aging, helps with toning and bla bla bla...(it seems all products say all that) but this stuff really works and all I know is that I have noticed a difference.
4. Resurface~ Okay, this stuff really makes my life easier. I don't have time to get a facial weekly and frankly, who really can? My weeks are busy and I often go without sleep many days, so by the end of my week, my skin looks drab. When I use this Microdelivery Peel, I feel like a new lady! Seriously, it is well worth the 70$, plus, it lasts a long time.
1. I have tried just about every foundation out there is and I never liked any of the liquid products. For me, I always felt greasy and oily and noticed that I would have more frequent breakouts. Once I started using the powder, Bare Minerals, I no longer have breakouts and donn't have that 'heavy" make up feeling.
2. As I have said before, I often go without sleep. Working nights and being a mom during the day, I live on Redbull and my Erase Paste and Boi-ingfor my tired eyes.
3. For my brows, Brow Powder Duo, is a great product. The best thing about Sephora, for me, is I like that I can try out items before I buy. Then I don't have the hassle of returns or that feeling of wasting money on something i'm not going to use. I use my brow powder daily and it has lasted me a long time.
4. Normally, at work, I wear a simple lip balm with a bit of tint, Rosebud lip balm is one of my favorites. For going out, the Stilla Liquid Lipstick, is my go to product. It stays on all night, but I will say, it's messy. If you are not used to a liquid lipstick, you might want to sample it first.
5. Lastly, this is my all time favorite product, above all the rest. I use this cheek stain by Tarteseveral times a day. It is a quick way to add some color when I feel like my make up needs a little touch up. I keep one in my purse and don't have to worry about packing around a blush brush or a large compact.
Hope you like my reviews and let me know if you try some of these products and either like or dis-like them, thanks for reading!
Follow my on Bloglovin and leave me a message and I'll be sure to follow you back!
I love finding new online stores that offer unique, fun items. Maison KMV is just my kind of store. Simple tees is how I dress down a bright, bold skirt. It makes me feel casual and fancy at the same time.
How do you dress down your favorite fancy skirt?
Have fun browsing through Maison KMV, let me know what you love!